- In a big bowl, mash potato and add beef, garlic, fried onion, ginger, chilli powder and cumin. Season with salt and add in coriander. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into patties and fry them in a pan till half cooked. Set aside.
- Coat patties in beaten egg mixture then fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and sauté garlic, shallots and celery.
- Next, add shimeiji mushrooms and Kimball Chickpeas.
- When mushrooms are wilted, put in Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce with a splash of water.
- Toss well and season with salt. Add coriander and serve together with bergedil patties.