- Heat up oil, sauté the red onions and chicken till cooked through. Add in mashed potatoes and season with all Kimball Sauces and coarse black pepper. Then, sandwich the fillings in between 2 cream crackers about ½“ thickness.
- Whisk the ingredients for the egg batter till mixed well.
- Heat up oil and take the sandwiched cream crackers and dip into the egg batter then fry till golden brown.
- Next, combine all ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- Lastly, dish up, garnish and serve with dipping sauce.