- Marinate the chicken with chicken marinade for 4 hours in fridge.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté all ingredients for sauté till fragrant. Then, add in the blended spice paste and stir fry till the oil rises.
- Next, add in the marinated chicken and cook with the paste till ¾ done, set aside.
- In a rice cooker, put in the rice, coconut milk, water and salt, mix well.
- Then, pour in the chicken mixture and give the rice a gentle mix, cook as per rice cooker instruction.
- Dish up and garnish generously with the fried shallots and chopped coriander.