- To make stuffing, heat oil in pan and saute shallots, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they are wilted. Add chicken and coriander root. Season with soy sauce and mix well.
- Remove chicken mixture from heat and place into bowl. Add egg yolks to chicken mixture and mix well.
- Next, to make stuffed squids: heat oil in pan.
- Stuff squids with chicken mixture and skewer opening with toothpicks.
- Coat stuffed squids in egg white, then in rice flour and fry in pan till golden brown.
- Lastly, to make sauce, heat oil in pan and saute shallots, garlic, ginger, green chilli and bird's eye chillies until fragrant. Add Kimball Thai Chilli Sauce, soy sauce and a splash of water.
- When sauce boils, stir in coriander stem and spring onion. Squeeze lime juice over it and serve it with stuffed squids.